Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

today was a lovely day my cage sweater and bodysuit came in the mail this morning and i also went to olive garden for lunch with my mom,then after lunch i went to target to pick up Lauren Conrad's newest book which is all about style, she give tips ect. ive only read the first couple of pages so far but i can already tell its going to be amazing. Today is the last day to enter the silver cross ring give away, i will pick a winner tomorrow morning and that person will be notified through email.I will be hosting another give away next month, so stay tuned!

wearing, my newest litas, black levi jeans , american apparel jumper,boater hat.

19 comments:

  1. i really love the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore the shoes :) but i don't have the confidence to wear those around my small ass town! lovely outfit btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you got the suede pair. you matched them well with this sweater... im getting the third book from her trilogy friday i may have to check this book out too

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got the book today, and it is awesome. Love LC.

    http://lifeadventuresandthoughts.blogspot.com

    Pao

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh...olive garden is the best place.
    BUT, your shoes are beautiful and I am very envious of them!! Looking good as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the shoes, where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, I've always loved Campbell's shoes/boots

    Please check my blog out?
    www.ashtoneramya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think someone stole the third picture and post it at tumbla :/
    anyway, lurve the shoes! xxand i want that book too! maybe, gonna check it out at borders soon.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. woa you look amazing!
    I want this book!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to read this book yeye :) you look gorgeous :)

    http://agnijagrigule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want your boots! :D



    http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh, is Lauren Conrads book good? i really wanna read it :)

    Mollie from www.we-are-the-crowd.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looked lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those boots look absolutely freaking fabulous! could you review that Lauren Conrad book a little more details I just finished the first one and I'm starting sweet little lies soon ...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gahh, the Litas. They're perfection. I want a pair so badly, haha. Great look, dear!



    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving the Litas! You look gorgeous, and so does LC on the front cover of the book! I may be giving a copy of that book to each of my girlfriends for christmas! xoxo avs

    ReplyDelete