Saturday, January 7, 2012



"Spring 2012 White Label is a reflection of the girl's childhood fantasies, a grown up fairy tale decked with pastels, sparkles, mini dresses and 80's nostalgia. My little pony, Care Bears and Rainbow Bright are brought to life in this collection with pastel hair, dreamy knits, creamy lace, fringe and dungarees." - WILDFOX COUTURE

Isn't the spring collection of wild fox a dream? I'm definitely going to cut back on spending for a while because there is two collections that i want to snag a few pieces from, being this one and the Jason WU X Target collection that comes out on Feb 5Th. AAHHH too excited right now! I just want to apologize before hand to the damage that i will do to my bank account when this Wildfox collection hits! what do you guys think of the new wild fox collection based on this photo? Any pieces your'e planning on snagging?

11 comments:

  1. I love 80s pastel! so dreamy! Kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOD I just died and went to heaven, literally in love with every single thing!! Just wish it weren't so bloody expensive! Definitely going to have to DIY a few of these!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a question, are there wildfox stores somewhere or do I have to order it from the internet if i want something? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe there is a store in california but u can order online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah they are beautiful! The horse and the stag blouses look gorgeous!

    Drea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the one with horse at the bag and the baby blue next to it!! Awesomeness ♥♥

    Wish there's a store of this in Malaysia *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a high-low hem dress I like and I'm a fan of a number of the sweaters - the prices, however, leave a little to be desired. But I've never owned a piece, so it could be worth it. What do you think of the quality? Which do you have your eyes on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the tank with all the roses on it is to cute!

    www.androgynousdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely. In. Love.

    xo

    fickle-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. fierce hair, gorgeous clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete