Friday, August 17, 2012

casual friday.

005 003

Today i had a bunch of not so fun errands to run, so i just threw on this super casual outfit. Surprisingly I've been wearing these black combat boots all week, they are just so comfortable and go with pretty much anything. I also Scored another cute pairs of heels again for only 13.00! i've beencatching such good sales lately!If you follow my instagram @thestyleplaylist then you already know all about my new shoes. These heels are similar to the tribal print Steve Madden wedge except i found mine in heel form and i got them for 60 dollars cheaper! Who does't love a bargain like that? Expect an Outfit post showing you guys how i style both of my new heels soon! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

beanie:ebay/bustier:h&m shorts:LF/bag:american apparel/ boots:thrifted justin boots.

9 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! I love this, so simple but looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! definitely need to get me a beanie like yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the neon orange hat and the hints of that hue in the bandeau/bralet!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect as always! I actually wore something wicked similar today for some also not-so-fun errands and work. (white bustier, thrifted Calvin Klein shorts, Docs). I wish I had time to take more outfit photos! ugh

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Courtney. I love seeing you casual lately and in flats/boots you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit.. Even if it is super casual!

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete