Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lady in black

005 003 006 001 009 008 010 insta Today was a supper gloomy and rainy day,and i don't take those days for granted because rainy/overcast days don't happen often in Arizona. I decided to put on my favorite black dress that i got from forever21 about 2 years ago with my trusty black Jc Tardys.The quality and fit of this dress is amazing. This dress will always be apart of my wardrobe, i'll never let it go. I also have this beauty in white. I need to add more dresses to my wardrobe but i'm really picky when it comes to dresses.

hat:uo/dress:forever21/earring:sammi ryan/shoes:Jc tardys/glasses:vintage/

10 comments:

  1. I love that dress! Can't believe it's F21! And the Tardy's: perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I love this whole look! I think dressing in all black is so classy. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is so gorgeous omg i need it! and i love the glasses giving the outfit that tiny pop of colour... you look so cool! xxx
    <3
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is definitely a good wardrobe staple! You style it so well girl!

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Courtney, both that dress and you are gorg! Can't believe it's Forever 21. Reminds me so much of the UNIF Ashbury.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore your wardrobe it's ridiculous. You are my fashion inspiration! =]

    http://thejewelryboxx.blogspot.com/ <---- check out my blog. I critique all kinds of music! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is your bra from? love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All black everything, always and forever.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete