Friday, September 14, 2012

Like a Rolling Stone

017 008 018 009 010 019 007 024 025 016

"Once upon a time you dressed so fine ,You threw the bums a dime in your prime." - Like a Rolling Stone

I don't know about you guys, but i am so happy its Friday!I had a super long week and i'm just ready to get my weekend started!! I decided to throw on my over sized Rolling Stones tee shirt that was sent to me from the online store SheInside.If you haven't checked out this store, you should, the clothes are freaking awesome!And there is so much to choose from,it's almost overwhelming. This rolling stones tee is definitely my new favorite band tee that i own. I just love the over size fit and the tie dye print in simply gorge!

DETAILS:Bowler hat:vintage/tee:c/o SheInside /shorts:oneteaspoon/sock:American apparel/shoe:unif hellbound/bag:Alexander Wang/

9 comments:

  1. sooooooo jealous of the T-shirt!!! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those socks are amazing... really nice! :)
    and your hair looks super gorgeous and shiny and silky smooth in these pictures!!! <3
    xxxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shorts are ahhhmazing, they look fab on you.
    literally love your style so much!

    im hosting a giveaway for a gorgeous leopard print maxi skirt on my blog if your interested :) xx

    fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Sooooo stellar!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is so awesome. Is that studding on the back? It's so cool.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your shoes, You always have the hottest ones.

    http://paperdolls-xx.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that tee... is just way too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete