Monday, November 5, 2012

OBAMA 2012

011 014 016 008 010 012 009 So this morning i Jumped out of bed super excited to go vote because i thought that anyone was allowed to vote early but it turns out i was supposed to bring in a early voting ballot in order to cast my vote today so i pretty much wasted my obama voting outfit on the wrong day lol But i will be up bright an early tomorrow to go and vote! I picked up this black corduroy AA circle skirt in San Diego the other day and i am very much in love with it! I think i may even like it better than my AA denim circle skirt! The corduroy version just seems to have a better fit.
The details
letterman jacket:Forever 21
beanie:ebay
glasses:c/o Saltwater Gypsy
obama tee: Urban Outfitters
circle skirt:American Apparel
Shoes: Jc creepers

18 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous outfit! Love the beanie and matching bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look but... I don't like politics so President shirt isn't sth I would wear, maybe if he was a philosopher :D! still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab! Love the neon pops and of course the Obama shirt!

    Hannah x
    www.hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest outfit! would you say the corduroy skirt runs larger than the denim, or in what way is it a better fit? i'm dying to get one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is super cute and fitting for this week... love love love the tee and the pop of neon.

    #OBAMA2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit! And at least you got to spread the word a bit more even if it was a day early and if you didn't say anything. It's close enough! :) I love this outfit and I wish I had that shirt! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't the circle skirts the best? I was thinking about getting this black one, but I think the denim one is coming out in black wash soon so I'm holding out til then.

    Cuper cute Obama outfit! The whole outfit is amazing :)

    Melanie
    thosethingstheysaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look FAB Courtney! Love the pop of color

    #Obama2012

    TwoOneSevenPR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit
    #Obama2012
    http://styleyourfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! And I love the pop of color you've added with the bag and beanie! I wish I had this look in my closet for today =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look! I'm from Brazil but I'm reaaally hoping Obama will win!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i love how you dressed up Obama lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh I didn't know they did the circle skirt in corduroy, I must go and buy one!
    Bemsy x
    http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect outfit!
    XXX
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit!!!!

    the shoes and socks together are awesome.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete