Monday, December 31, 2012

outfits of 2012

2012 outfits 2012 outfits

It's hard to believe that in just a few hours 2012 will be over and done with. This year was one of the harder years in my life but i don't have any regrets. Just lessons learned.I'm looking forward to seeing what 2013 brings my way. This year is gong to be about accomplishing more goals and focusing on turning into a better person.I have alot of things that i want to change about my self/ life and i am so ready to get started!!I'm feeling pretty optimistic about 2013 and i just want to thank you guys for sticking with me and continuing to support my blog The Style Playlist. I hope you all had a good year and i wish you all many blessings in the New Year to come! Love you guys!

Above i posted my top favorite looks that i have posted about in 2012. It's safe to say that my unif hell bounds were the most worn shoe on my blog in 2012. Is it weird that i'm still not in the least bit sick of them lol? Have a good one guys, i'll see ya next year!

xoxo Courtney

9 comments:

  1. your style is amazing.. i love how versatile it is.. you can see different moods and colours in every look!
    happy new year! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing look! Loving the pink Litas too! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so awesome in everyway! i wear so much black(like you) but I need to learn how to incorporate color too! You do such a good job! I wish o-mighty still sold that shaving skirt ahhhh!!!

    glitteredbones.blogspot.com
    and for awesome clothes and accesories, check out glitteredbones.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last outfit - the flatforms are amazing! I totally agree with you about 2012 not being the best, but it can only go up from here, right?!

    http://shonarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOO inspirationel!! <3 <3

    /C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply love your style!!! U are so inspiering!

    /C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love literally all your outfits, happy new year x

    http://valscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hellbounds are so heavenly!Loves and happy new year!
    Xoxo

    http://icantwearwhite.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete