Friday, January 11, 2013

023 031 017 027 014

Wow you guys, my 2013 is off to a fucking amazing start! I hope thatthis is a precursor to how the rest of my year is going to be! I have been branching out more and in doing that i have already met some amazing people and have started on some awesome projects that i can not wait to share with you when the time is right!

But now lets move on to this stunning shearling jacket i was sent courtesy of a Haute Demand!I love this jacket so much because something like this isn't my normal go to style but i think that's the main reason i like it. This jacket not only looks good but it's extremely soft and keeps me super warm on these ratchet ass windy days that Arizona has been experiencing lately!I absolutely love working with the sweet girls from haute demand, if you remember a few months back i did a few post styling some haute demand pieces back in August! Oh and Did i mention they are having a 20% off sale on selected items right now? Go check that isssh out Here!
PS.

I'm going to try and put out two more post before this weekend is over*crosses fingers* because like i mentioned before,One of my New Years resolutions was to shoot out 3 post per week and i really wanna stick with that!

Coat:c/o Haute Demand
Dress:Brandy Melville
Thigh highs:Asos
shoes:c/o MissKL

20 comments:

  1. You look flawless! omg that shearling jacket is so cool, and I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your shearling coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the shearling, it looks so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE that dress. Brandy Melville is the shit. Work it, girl.

    xox,

    E
    http://girlwiththestartattoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Love the jacket and your shoes are killer! :D

    Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice!! i love the dress mixed with the coat.. i really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is amazing! Your hair looks gorgeous too xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning look! i love the jacket - amazing! and really happy your 2013 has got off to a great start! :) hope it stays like that! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am head over heels in love with that coat. Absolutely gorgeous!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style! The jacket it amazing, the way you styled it is cool!
    xoxo
    icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just went through pages and pages of your blog. followed imediately! love your style its amazing. could you check my blog out? im new! but my style is like yours!

    http://heyhelterskelter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love everything about this outfit, especially the dress!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. you''re seriously amazing at layering!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  14. How can I send you a photo of my outfit to your tumblr ?

    http://herfashionremains.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete