Wednesday, April 24, 2013

9874 meei 00690 00537 01168

I'm not sure if it's normal to be as in love with a sweater as much as i am with this unif sublime sweater.From the first moment i saw this beauty i didn't even hesitate to pull out my credit card and purchase it Immediately.The over sized slouchy fit X the mesh is a match made in heaven and i love that even though it's a sweater it's still light weight enough to rock during the spring/summer.I spent the day running errands so i just paired it with some high waisted black denim shorts.If i were to wear this look out at night i would opt of a pair of black disco shorts for a more sexy look. Of course my element7 leg chain looked perfect paired with my unif sweater. This leg chain is going to go with so many of my summer outfits, so i hope you all don't get too sick of it. Speaking of Element 7 body jewelry, Congrats to Kayla Castro! You won the element 7 leg chain give away! You will be contacted by myself or element 7 some point this week! Thank you to everyone else who entered my giveaway!

Oh i almost forgot! How freaking rad are my Jeremy Scott glasses i was sent courtesy of ZeroUV! These are seriously the best Jeremy Scott dupes i have came across to date! I cant wait to show you guys the other glasses they sent!

The Details
sweater:unif sublime sweater via MissKL
bra:brandy Melville
cut off shorts:flea market
glasses:c/o ZeroUV
leg chain:c/o Element7
shoes:unif das boot
bag:Zara

follow me on instagram @thestyleplaylist

tones

10 comments:

  1. Love the top! Amazing look!

    http://munyfashionfanatique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is so unique and edgy! I love this outfit!
    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sharing, it's a good post, keep going and support you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah this is so cool! love the jumper and the shoes too, they're incredible! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jumper is such a statement piece, absolutely love it!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of that jumper! See through and peek-a-boo are definitely my thing. You wear it well!

    Love,
    Tristian

    ReplyDelete
  7. IN LOVE with this outfit. Everything about it is perfect! I neeeed those shoes
    XX

    ReplyDelete