Wednesday, May 1, 2013

9087 3291 9075 01198 9006 9081 9086 0975

It's gonna be in the low hundreds all week so please don't judge me for wearing hot pants and sports bras out in public, no fucks given hehehe! Anyways how freaking rad are my new Unif shorts!! These shorts have been on my wishlist for forever so you could imagine my excitement when the lovely gals over at wastland offered to send me a pair to style on my blog. I was literally jumping for joy! My unif shorts collection is growing at a pretty decent speed and i can't complain. Thank you Wasteland

The deatails
sports bra:hot topic
glasses:c/o zerouv
shorts:Unif-c/o Wasteland
shoes:Unif hell bounds

12 comments:

  1. Love the top <3

    http://inkandcigarettes.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it must be terrible in Arizona right now! Looking good as always Courtney! You're the goddess of Unif shorts lol <3
    xx
    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, and you are so right by not giving a damn about wearing what you want because it looks great anyways!

    I would love to know where the necklace is from?!

    http://munyfashionfanatique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really fun shorts! I too would be excited to wear them as well!

    -Jacqui, burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top so much, your style is amazing!
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're You're a total stunner in this outfit!
    Love the neon, cheetah contrast :)

    Sayohlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am absolutely in love with your top!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes, wow <3

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jagger shorts...too cute. Loving them with the hellhounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this outfit, the shorts are amazing!
    You have such a unique style, I loved it :)

    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete