Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Boyfriend

5665 00878 00464 908753 01312

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of distressed boyfriend jean for what feel like an eternity! Luckily Gypsy Warrior contacted me last week wanting to send me a pair of their boyfriends jeans from their new denim line, and let me tell you I have never been more in love with a pair of pants!I have so many ways i want to style these, but for this post i just wanted to stick to something simple and clean. If you gals are looking for a a good pair of boyfriend jeans i highly suggest that you check out gypsy warrior! I do recommend that you size down because they do run a size too large!

The details
tee:c/o SimDog
moto vest:Nasty Gal
boyfriend jeans:c/o Gypsy Warrior
shoes:zara

6 comments:

  1. Love them Zara heels
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a nice Outfit! I love the boyfriend style pants!


    *Wonderland gone mad*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this clean, crisp look. That moto vest if sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how does your bf feel about them? mine hates them with a passion! but i just say...too bad. haha!

    ReplyDelete