Saturday, October 12, 2013

Another day, Another Kimono.

5045 5043 5041 5044 5042 5046

As I have gotten further along in my pregnancy,I've noticed that i get colder so much easier now! So having an ever growing collection of kimonos to throw on over what ever i am wearing has been working great because not only do they look fabulous but they also provide just the right amount warmth that i need! Gypsy Warrior sent me this maxi dress the other day and i can't tell you how much i love it! From the color to the high slit, this maxi is perfect and so effortless looking on!I'm most likely going to be living in maxi dresses this fall/winter because they are perfect for my ever growing baby bump and also clean cut a put together looking. Thank you GW for sending me This dress! I just might have to buy you out of any other color that you have in it! Opps!

The details
Beanie:Forever21 (Similar Here)
Glasses:c/o Zerouv (Here)
Necklace:c/o Love and Leather (Here)
Maxi dress: c/o Gypsy Warrior(Here)
Kimono:Forever21 (Similar Here)
shoes:Jeffrey Campbell"Rum boot" (Here)

I also updated my store Sameoldchic' with tons of new product! you guys should go check out! I ship world wide!

SAMEOLDCHIC.BIGCARTEL.COM

sameoldchic.bigcartel.com

14 comments:

  1. I love this entire outfit! need to get my hands on a kimono! x

    http://annas-block.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your pregnancy is going great! The dress is lovely, you look like a greek goddess in it♥

    Awkward Heart♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing and make me want to get a few kimonos before I go and stay in LA for a few months next summer.

    I'll keep reading your blog!
    Love from London x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous,
    love this outfit so so much

    fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaw. you have an amazing figure and this dress really compliments it! x
    Maria // thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, those boots are amazing.

    xx Jasmine
    http://superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kimono print and the slits up the side of the dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Mix you have going, the MaxiXKimono looks great! Kimonos are always a nice quick fix for any outfit :3

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can you be pregnant and still look this cute? You definitely put my mother to shame! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cozy boho look! love the slits on that maxi <3


    XO Sahra
    Que Sera, Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're style is absolutely amazing!
    I'm putting you with my favorites on bloglovin', definitely

    ReplyDelete
  12. The kimono and the dress look awesome, the whole outfit does actually XD Love your style!

    ReplyDelete