Tuesday, September 2, 2014

DAY 1 of L.A trip.

image image image image image image

Day 2 of La trip. image image image image image image image image image image

My family and I decided to spend the long labor day weekend in L.A. this past weekend! Going to L.A California in general is always so much fun because california and Arizona are just so different, so the change up is really nice. We ate amazing food, stayed in a wonderful hotel and shopped until we couldn't shop anymore! I was in a rush when we were heading to LA and i left my camera at home so i had no other choice but to shoot my outfits and other bits of my trip with my iphone. I hope you all had a fun filled labor day as well! See ya next post!

follow me on instagram! @thestyleplaylist

5 comments:

  1. ughhhh love the outfits! where is the silver belt from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooww those dresses are amaaazing on you Courtney!! Love the leo printed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these outfits are so on point! Love it!

    xoxo Sara
    http://www.restlessnomads.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the waist belt totally looks great with your maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits look so amazing! It looks like you were in Melrose, a fashion bloggers heaven! Glad you had a fun and safe trip. Awww, baby is growing up fast! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete