Monday, September 22, 2014

027 037 016 001-2 011 038

"Without inspiration, we’re all like a box of matches that will never be lit."

Talk about a comfortable outfit!A Vintage muscle tee paired with super soft Novella Royale Bells. I felt like i was walking around in my pajamas all daY, which is always a plus when getting dressed in the morning I don't know about you guys but i am getting so bored of light weight summery clothing. I am also extremely jealous of those of you who live on the east coast because i am sure if not now then very soon you guys will be able to start really dressing for winter with the fun layers and beautiful coats! Mean while i'll be stuck here walking around in my summer for at least another two months and I am pissed lol! I have been buying and stocking up on winter outerwear lately and that's not doing anything nuy making me more and more anxious for winter fashion! GO AWAY HEAT! YOU ARE NOT WANTED ANYMORE!!

The Details

muscle tank:American Gypsy Vintage

bells:Novella Royale

arm band:Nastygal

image

Follow my instagram @thestyleplaylist

1 comment:

  1. You look great, Courtney! Loving the pants.

    http://thefashionvacation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete