Friday, April 20, 2012

stars and spikes

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled I'm going through this phase of loving pants paired with flats, which is really weird because i use to be so against both but now its all i seem to be wearing. Now don't get me wrong i still love my 6 inch heels and my dresses but denim in all different prints/colors are slowly becoming my new obsession. Weird.

Details: every thing that i'm wearing is second hand except for the hell raiser flats and the forever21 purse. Doesn't my bag resemble the Alexander Wang brenda bag?

9 comments:

  1. Omg those shoes.... AMAZING. I love them x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so lucky to find those pants at a thift! i never find anything nevermind well fitting pants :(

    you look lovely. this outfit screams true american to me (i dont know why, maybe because i'm so british!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is really cool and i love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your studded loafers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! are those flats hellraisers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are pretty amazing.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that t-shirt!!!! ♥ it! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete