Saturday, April 21, 2012

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled So today in Arizona it is 103 degrees today so i dug around in my closet to try and find some high waist booty shorts and bustier,I felt too naked showing that much skin so i just through on my trusty old American Flag distressed vest to cover up a bit. I saw the lucky one last night starring Zac Efron and i thought it was really good, it did the book justice. Zac Efron is turning into such a good looking man like i cant deal, his face and bod is pretty gorge! My saturday morning is off to a good start, i had to work from 6am-12 now im off to see the movie Think like man! I'll let you know if its good or not later!
Also if you're not already following me on instagram or twitter, do so if you like! I post alot of outfit of the days on there as well as new buys!
Instagram: @thestyleplaylist
twitter:@courtttc

Details vest:lf bustier:h&m highwaist shorts: urban outfitters shoes:sam edleman

8 comments:

  1. Bustiers never fail.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vest! amazing!
    Wish we had some lovely weather like your's in Arizona!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorg as always love the outfit aswell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute new poses babe! And the outfit is great.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg 103 i cannot imagine. i would have just put on the birthday suit...


    ;] x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shoes!! WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY NICE SHOES?! Me want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes and vest are amazing!!!! I am in love with this outfit!
    BLOG http://pinkafternoon.blogspot.com/
    SHOP http://pinkafternoon.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, looks perfect for a sizzling day! And I love the nails too! I went to see Think Like a Man on Saturday and LOVED it, hope you did too! Michael Ealy is GORGEOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete