Monday, October 29, 2012

Tak berjudul Tak berjudul 001 002 011 I know you guys are use to me complaining about the hot weather we have year around in Arizona,but The one good thing about living in a warmer climate is that once winter rolls around i don't have to pack up my crop tops! I can pretty much get away with wearing crop tops through out the winter just as long as i throw on a cardigan or moto jacket which brings me to the main point of this post.Unraveled clothing is a etsy store that has some of the cutest little crop tops and high waist shorts that i think most of you will enjoy!Unraveled clothing is also hosting a super cool give away on their facebook that you all should check out here!

THE DETAILS
blazer:SD vintage shop
glasses:C/O SALTWATER GYPSY
crop tops:C/O UNRAVELED VINTAGE
pants: American Apparel riding pants (i've been wearing these so much lately!)
shoes:Steve madden wedge sneakers
bag:target

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits! love the pink! I agree, be weird x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! So what is a normal winter temperature in Arizona? :3 You made me curious ;P

    xx

    www.iekeridderingofficial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the styling!!!!! The giveaway can be found on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/unraveledclothing ;) think the link was sending to etsy store
    thanks girl, you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cardigan is PERFECTION!

    XO Sahra

    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  5. the paradise living one is so cool!
    and im so jealous of you're weather... it's absolutely freeezing here in ireland! :( it's probably going to snow super early this year!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the neon bag... its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to get myself a pair of those black riding pants! Perf!


    <3jo of thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,

    hope you're doing well!
    Could you please check out my blog?
    I just started with it and would be more than happy if you would follow or at least leave a comment.
    Thank you very, very, very much!

    http://fashion-fuckyeah.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 'be weird' tshirt!)
    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/2012/11/giveaway_3.html

    ReplyDelete