Friday, January 25, 2013

017 013 015 004 016 006 005 010 014 Do you ever have those morning's when you wake up and you just know it's gonna be a good day? Well that's exactly how i woke up feeling this morning! Today was an extremely gloomy day outside but i still wanted to dress how i was feeling so i decided to add some Neon accents to my outfit to somewhat express the fabulous mood that i was in.So far today i went and had my morning coffee and browsed through some informative photography magazines, did some shopping, paid some bills and For the rest of the evening i'm going to be getting product together for another shoot for sameoldchic and probably meet up with a few friends tonight. Hope you all have a great Friday and a even better weekend!

beanie:flea market
tee dress:Forever21
pants:c/o motel rocks
glasses:c/o vans
shoes: unif hellbounds:c/o MissKl

19 comments:

  1. You rock! Please be my friend? lol
    Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are AMAZING. Love this outfit. All the color is so fun!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole outfit, too bad I'm not as daring as your are. I couldn't walk in those shoes! lol LOVELY however.

    Miles, from http://www.embracemystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! too bad I'm not as daring as you are, I couldn't walk in those shoes lol. However, LOVELY.

    Miles, from http://www.embracemystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hellbounds are AMAZING, you luck girl! Looking great :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing hellbounds, amazing bowie tee. perfect outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing! The polka dot pants with the pink heels are perfection.
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVINGGGGGG the color of your hellbounds! Love!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW those shoes

    stylepupil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh those trousers are amazing! Love the polka dot print and this outfit!!

    charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG fantastic look!!!!:)

    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am new to blogging, and I enjoyed reading your blog so much! It helped me get inspired to be consistent with it and you mentioned quite a few GREAT tips that I am going to apply in my future blogs. I really appreciate this information!
    buy likes on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. I freaking love you courtney been admiring your since the begin(:
    Urbanvintagewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete