Tuesday, June 11, 2013

00229 9088 00888 9009 0907

I am finally getting around to blogging the infamous zara skort! I actually bought both the black and white version months ago before they went viral on the web but just haven't had the time to post photos.I have worn this zara skirt to so many different occasions ranging from church,dinners, movie dates etc. This skort can very easily be dressed up or dressed down, just depends on the shoes really! I'll be blogging about my white skort very soon!

The Details
tee:urban outfitters
skort:zara
jacket:unif
glasses:c/o zerouv
shoes:jeffery campbell

8 comments:

  1. Love love love this! Perfect combo.

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have the one in white but am still tempted to get the black one. I wish they didn't run so big though. I have to get them taken in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination! I need that tee

    Miss Scott

    Stylemissscottsway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! It's so cool to see the skort made so casual like this, when everyone else has done it crazy chic or minimal. I love that about your style! Even when you have a piece like everyone else, you still stand out.

    Sayohlala.blogspot.com
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too good with the Unif jacket & coltranes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shorts really planning on buying one! Great styling!

    http://munyfashionfanatique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing styling!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tee and how you've styled these shorts

    ORR's BLOG

    ReplyDelete