Sunday, June 1, 2014

0027978 0019034934 006789798 01198987 01487976 01298989

The Details

Glasses:C/O ZeroUV

blouse: Urban outfitters
pants:c/o GJG Denim
hat:Ubif
shoes:Jeffery Campbell
Jewelry:forever21 and h&m
This outfit or some form of this combination is my go-to when i just have absolutely no idea what to wear or simply don't have the energy to even care! With being a new mom, there are plenty of mornings that my little one keeps me busy and i just have to throw on something and go and this is usually it! I think every girl should keep a few over sized slouchy tees and a great pair of fitting black skinny's in her wardrobe! At the moment i am really obsessed with cotton over sized circle shirts like the one i am wearing in this photo! They're so practical yet stylish and super easy to style! And not to mention, extremely mommy- friendly for all of you blogger moms out there! Mt favorite places to get circle over sized shirt are urban and freepeople! I know i have already said this, but man! It feels so good to me back to blogging again! Definitely starting to feel like my old self again!

11 comments:

  1. I think having an extra piece of the same clothing in black is essential lol. I totally agree with having black skinnies as a go-to because I know everyone has those days where they just don't care what they're wearing, I know I do lol. Those are my forever favorite JCs! Love the outfit! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing Court! I love how you wear all black. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are so cool!
    https://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete
  4. INCREDIBLE boots! *drools* Lol.

    Courtney from Two Looks, One London .x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove this outfit! So edgy!
    Great shoes and necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of playlist. In depth analysis of playlist can be an enriching experience. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit ! It fits you very well ! X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  10. This page is very informative and fun to read. I appreciated what you have done here. I enjoyed every little bit part of it.
    teenage romance

    ReplyDelete