Wednesday, August 27, 2014

002-2 006-2 008-2 014 004-2 020-3

I just discovered my love for kaftan dresses over the summer. I've always admired them in stores and on other girls but i never tried the style out on myself until this summer and it was love at first try on lol. Kaftans are seriously so beautiful and elegant and extremely 70's which i love! Not to mention you feel like your walking around in your pajamas when you're wearing one of these! I picked up this kaftan at a vintage shop in LA over the summer. As soon as i saw it i was just in awe at the vibrant color combinations and knew it just had to come home with me! So yay for finding another article of clothing that fits my noho mix style and also mommy friendly! See ya next post!

The details

head to toe vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment