Thursday, September 4, 2014

001-3 010 015 012-2 017-2 003-3

I usually like to keep at least one black romper in my wardrobe at all times because to me it's like the casual version of "The little black dress." A little black romper to me is just as important as keeping that black dress handy, Because when in doubt you can definitely turn to any of these to pieces when you just don't know what the hell to wear! I bought this romper while in LA last weekend and i absolutely love it!The deep v cut that this romper has allows you dress it up with sassy pair of heels for a night on the town or you can just throw a cute bralette under it with a cute pair of boots for a fun everyday look and i am all about having versatile pieces in your wardrobe because i feel you can really get your money's worth! See ya next post!

The details

Romper: The shop

bralette: For love and lemons

shoes: Jeffrey campbell

glasses: c/o zero uv

belt: urban outfitters

necklace: h&m

follow me on Instagram @thestyleplaylist

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute romper! I love the pop of color from the bralette. I totally agree that you need a LBD or a LBR for wardrobe essentials. ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete