Monday, May 4, 2015

027 029-2 015-3 032-2 003-4 007-3 002-4 006-2 023-2 018-2 024-2 025-2 001-2

blouse:PYLO

Necklace: Vintage

jeans:TopShop

shoes:KateBosworth X Matisse

Hey guys!Long time no see! I am not even about to say I'm back for good because i'm not, but i will say that when ever i get a chance to update i will. Motherhood is unpredictable so i never really know when i'm going to have some free time to shoot outfits, so we'll see. Can i just say that i have never swooned so hard over a pair of boots in my life!! These Katebosworth X Matisse boots are literally everything!I have been looking for the perfect pair of ankle boots for quite some time now and once i laid my eyes on these i didn't hesitate not for even a second about ordering them! Best fashion decision i have made in a while. I feel like i am going to be able to pair these boots with so many things that i even decided to order them in the brown as well! My credit card is crying but my heart and feet are incredibly pleased! I'll see you guys soon...hopefully!

PS.

Follow me on instagram @thestyleplaylist! When i'm unable to post on here i'll be updating my Instagram with quick #ootds as much as possible!

1 comment: