Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Desert Rising

013-5 018-8 008-4 037-2 039 022-4 016-4 028-2

WHAT I'M WEARING

hat:Brixton

sunglasses:c/o zeroUV

romper:Free people

necklace:PYLO

boots:Katebosworth X Matisse

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @thestyleplaylist

I am absolutely smitten with this open back lacy Free People romper! I just love how sweet and simple this romper is!I bought it because i thought that i would be such a necessary staple in my summer wardrobe because i could dress it up with a sexy pair of nude strappy heels if i need to or dress it down like i did in this post. I Absolutely loved pairing my honey suckle wide brim brixton hat and my Kate Bosworth X Matisse boots with this romper because i thought i would be unexpected but still not crossing the line of over doing it.

I am a girl with a lot of junk in her trunk so finding rompers that aren't too cheeky and actually cover all of the appropriate parts can be quite challenging sometimes but this free people romper definitely has me covered! The shorts are long enough that when i bend over in public with Noah for any reason my booty isn't hanging out, and the cut out side and open back are showing just the perfect amount of skin that allows you to be fun and sexy but not too over the top! Then i love how simple and plain the front of this romper is, yo ualomst have to do a double to take to see if its actually a dress or romper when you first look at it!It's basically business in the front and party in the back hahaha! If your planning on ordering this i would size down as it seem to run slightly big. I bought this in a medium but a small deff could have worked to! I am so in love with this romper that i even ordered it in black as well lol! Should be arriving at my doorstep any day now!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, this is a cute look xx

    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! Love love love the shoes and of course the location - totally suits the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete