Monday, May 11, 2015

040-3 021-2 002-7 034-2 026-2 018-6

What i'm wearing...

dress: forever21 (sold out)

jewelry: Free people (sold out)

boots:Kate Bosworth X Matisse

Serving up some serious Grecian vibes in today outfit post. On days that i have a baby sitter i always try to get a little bit fancier than normal because i wont have Noah spitting up on me on tugging on my outfit for a few hours so i try to take some advantage of that haha! I can not believe when i found this beautiful plunging neckline maxi dress at forever21 for only 24 freaking dollars!! I would link you guys to it, but obviously a dress that looks like that and for that price would be sold out, but i am so glad i was able to get my hands on it because i kid you not, there is a dress on freepeople that is pretty mcuh identical to the one that i am wearing and they are asking 288$ for it, so yay me for finding this look- alike for like 200 bucks cheaper! I also finally got the chance to break in my suede camel color Katebosworth X Matisse boots today and they are just as dreamy as my red pair. Don't think i have ever loved a pair of boots as much as these ever!

follow me on INSTAGRAM : @THESTYLEPLAYLIST

image

2 comments:

  1. Your style is incredible, and you must have THE most amazing jewellery collection!

    Courtney from Two Looks, One London | Fashion, Beauty, Life... .x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete