Wednesday, September 25, 2013

M.I.A

update3 update2 update update1 update4 update5 Untitled

It feels like i haven't blogged in years and i honestly do miss updating regularly, but this pregnancy has been kicking my ass! I am sick about 80% of the time which prevents me from doing a lot of the things that i would normally be doing if my health was in better shape.I'm 15 weeks pregnant now and as you can see from the above instagram shots, i'm still not really showing yet. My doctor says that the further i get along in my pregnantcy the easier and better i should start feeling. Even though i have been sick for majority of my pregnancy i am still so happy and so in love with my little guy. My boyfriend and I are in the process of picking out names and so far we both hate each others choices lol! When we finally come to an agreement on names i'll be sure to share them with you. Since i haven't been feeling well for what seems like an eternity,the only shots i have been able to take of my outfits have been on instagram (@thestyleplaylist) Once my health is on even ground i'll be back to taking proper blog shots. So in the mean time if you still wan to check out my outfits follow me on instagram @thestyleplaylist. I've missed you guys! I hope you're all doing well!

This is my baby at 12 weeks.The nurse said she is pretty sure its a boy but i can't get it 100% confirmed until i am 18 weeks. Only 3 more weeks to go! update6

10 comments:

  1. beautiful mommy! I hope you feel better soooon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped pants! So cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you! Hope you & the bump are doing well girl, still can't believe your pregnant, it's amazing - SO excited to see the baby (and the obviously amazing outfits you're gonna dress him/her in haha)
    Good luck lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is the best! Congratulations for the baby!
    http://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow congratulations! :) I also really adore that daisy playsuit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please tell me where you got that shag cardigan from? Inquiring minds must know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you can feel better soon, and congrats on being a mommy!

    Awkward Heart♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Exciting to know the baby is a boy. He's gonna be one stylish toddler!!! xx

    ReplyDelete